Patricia J. Drilling, DDS
Dental implants are a fantastic option for patients who have a single missing tooth or multiple missing teeth. After years of amazing technological innovation, the modern dental implant is virtually indistinguishable from the natural tooth, both in form and function! Our cosmetic dentist, Dr. Patricia Drilling works with the team at Central Valley Dental Implant & Oral Surgery Institute to offer full, comprehensive dental implant procedures that can be performed right here at our practice.
BENEFITS OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
Dental implants are currently the most popular and effective way to replace missing teeth and maintain a natural appearance. A dental implant is an artificial post made of titanium that acts as the root of a missing tooth. Patients may choose to have implants placed for a single tooth, multiple teeth, or a set of teeth to support dentures or partials.
Here are some of the many benefits of dental implants:
- Look, function, and feel like your natural teeth
- Help preserve surrounding bone by replacing the tooth root
- Improve appearance, confidence, and self esteem
- Help prevent bone loss and recession
- Provide comfort and support
- Extremely durable when maintained similar to natural teeth
- Provide comfort and stability
- Attach securely to partials and dentures
SCHEDULE A DENTAL IMPLANT CONSULTATION
For more information about our dental implant restorations in Tulare, CA and to schedule an appointment with Dr. Drilling, contact our office today.